Upgrade to an Energy-Efficient On-Demand Hot Water Heater Today!
The main selling point of a tankless water heater is its ability to heat up water on an as-needed basis without the need for a large, intrusive storage tank. Because tankless water heaters only run when hot water is needed, and not around the clock like conventional tank models, tankless water heaters are more energy efficient and can save you a significant amount of money on your energy bills. As an added bonus, these small units save a lot of space and can last much longer than tank water heaters.
If you need to replace your old water heater, you should definitely consider upgrading to tankless. You’ll need a professional for installation and any maintenance or repairs. Quick Action Plumbers is happy to take on the job!
We offer quality tankless water heater installation, maintenance, replacement, and repair services in Atlanta and the surrounding areas. Call us at (770) 854-0755to schedule a service.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heater Installation
Tankless water heaters can be a great upgrade for nearly any home, even those which had a standard tank water heater in place previously.
In fact, you’ll likely notice many advantages after installation, including the following:
- Lower energy bills: Tankless water heaters only use gas or electricity when you need hot water. At all other times, it is shut off.
- Smaller size: The small size of tankless water heaters makes them ideal for smaller spaces like closets or garages that could use some additional storage space.
- Long-lasting: Tankless water heaters have a long lifespan and should require very few repairs within that lifespan if you maintain the system properly.
- Unlimited hot water: You'll never run out of hot water with a tankless water heater—as long as it's on, it will produce all the hot water you need!
Is It Worth It to Switch to a Tankless Water Heater?
The decision to switch to a tankless water heater depends on various factors, including your specific needs, budget, and existing setup. While tankless water heaters offer many benefits, there are also considerations to keep in mind before making the switch.
- Upfront cost: Tankless water heaters typically have a higher upfront cost compared to traditional tank-style water heaters. This may include the cost of the unit itself, installation, and potential modifications to your plumbing and gas lines. It's important to evaluate your budget and determine if the initial investment is feasible for you.
- Existing infrastructure: Switching to a tankless water heater may require modifications to your existing plumbing and gas lines, as tankless units typically have different installation requirements compared to tank-style water heaters. This can add to the overall cost and complexity of the installation process, especially if your home is not already equipped to accommodate a tankless unit.
- Hot water demand: If you have a high demand for hot water, such as in large households or commercial properties, a tankless water heater may be a more suitable option as it provides a continuous supply of hot water on demand. However, if your hot water demand is low, a tank-style water heater may be more cost-effective.
- Payback period: While tankless water heaters can save on energy bills over time, it may take several years to recoup the initial investment through energy savings. You should consider the estimated payback period and weigh it against your financial situation and long-term goals.
- Maintenance requirements: Tankless water heaters may require periodic maintenance, such as descaling, to ensure optimal performance. You should be prepared to factor in ongoing maintenance costs and efforts into your decision.
- Personal preferences: Your preferences and lifestyle should also be considered. For example, if you value the convenience of endless hot water supply, space-saving design, and environmental friendliness, a tankless water heater may be worth it for you, despite the higher upfront cost.
In addition to our professional Atlanta tankless water heater installation services, we also offer repair and maintenance services to get malfunctioning systems back on track. Servicing a tankless water heater is a job best left to trained plumbing experts, so contact our team as soon as you notice a problem so that it does not become any worse.
The good news is that tankless water heaters don’t need repairs very often if you schedule routine maintenance visits. When you partner with Quick Action Plumbers for tankless water heater maintenance, we'll send out a qualified Atlanta plumber to inspect your system from time to time and make sure that all of the parts are working properly. Your technician may decide that descaling is necessary, or that the temperature settings need adjustment. Whatever your system needs, we have the knowledge and tools to get the job done right.
How Long Do Tankless Water Heaters Last?
On average, tankless water heaters can last around 20 to 25 years with proper care and maintenance. Tankless water heaters have gained popularity in recent years due to their energy efficiency and space-saving design. They offer a continuous supply of hot water on demand, eliminating the need for a storage tank. However, like any appliance, tankless water heaters have a finite lifespan. If you're considering investing in one, it's essential to understand how long they typically last to make an informed decision.
Here are Some Factors that Lead to Longer Lifespans for Tankless Water Heaters:
- Water Quality: The water quality in your area can impact the lifespan of a tankless water heater. Water with high mineral content, such as hard water, can lead to mineral deposits and scale buildup, affecting the heater's efficiency over time. Regular maintenance and water softening measures can help mitigate this issue.
- Maintenance: Proper maintenance is crucial for prolonging the life of your tankless water heater. Flushing the system regularly to remove sediment and scale buildup, checking for leaks, and ensuring proper ventilation are essential maintenance tasks that can prevent premature wear and tear.
- Usage Patterns: The frequency of use and the number of people in your household can also influence the longevity of the tankless water heater. Units that experience heavier usage may wear out faster than those in households with lower demand.
Financing is Available for New Tankless Water Heater Purchases!
Make sure that only qualified plumbers work on your tankless hot water heater. Get in touch with the professionals at Quick Action Plumbers to get a brand new tankless unit or to schedule water heater repairs or maintenance services for your existing unit. We want to make sure that your water heater runs smoothly for years to come.
Call us at (770) 854-0755 to ask about our financing options for tankless water heater installation in Atlanta.
The technicians arrived on time, diagnosed the problem, and completed the job in an hour. Very reasonable price and super friendly. Couldn't ask for more!
We're a team of expert, highly skilled plumbers in Atlanta with over 40 years of combined experience.
PassionateWe believe in protecting and serving our customers one plumbing solution at a time.
ProfessionalOur licensed and uniformed plumbers are polite, on time, and keep your home clean.