Financing is Available for New Water Heater Installations!
Nothing in life lasts forever, and this is certainly true for the humble water heater. Water heaters can only be repaired so many times before they will need to be replaced; in fact, the lifespan of a water heater is typically around a decade on average, give or a take a few years. At a certain point, it will be more cost-effective to purchase a new one than to keep spending money on repairs.
If your current water heater is too old or damaged to be repaired and you're in the market for a new one, make your first call to Quick Action Plumbers. Our team of water heater replacement experts can help you select the right type of water heater for your needs and budget and provide you with flawless installation services for lasting performance.
We Install All Types of Electric & Gas Water Heaters
Tank Water Heaters
The conventional tank water heater has been the most prevalent hot water system found in homes and businesses in Atlanta and around the country for decades now. Although there are many options for water heaters, there are plenty of reasons homeowners stick with the standard tank option.
Some of the benefits of tank water heaters include:
- Low Cost of Installation: A tank water heater is often the least expensive option. Combine this with the high efficiency of most modern units (due in part to developments in technology and new federal regulations), and installing and operating a new tank water heater won’t amount to an unmanageable cost.
- Wide Selection: Whether you are looking for a tank water heater for a small family or one large enough for a commercial property, a system is available to suit your needs. You can also find an electric tank water heater up to a certain size if a gas hookup is not available in your home.
- Excellent Performance: As long as you get a water heater that is the right capacity for your home and family size, you can expect that your water heater will perform just as you need it to, delivering hot water to the faucet quickly without running out suddenly.
Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters offer a convenient option for hot water on demand. Unlike tank water heaters that heat and store a finite amount of water, tankless water heaters only heat water on an as-needed basis, and you can get as much of it as you wish without it running out. Tankless models, therefore, do not consume as much energy and can lower your electricity bill. While they are a larger upfront investment than standard tank water heaters, they do have a longer lifespan, and many people prefer them for their compact size and minimal maintenance requirements. Visit our Tankless Water Heaters page to learn more and to see if this option may be right for you.
Heat Pump Water Heaters
If you need to replace your water heater, now is a great time to consider the merits of the heat pump water heater. Heat pump water heaters work by extracting heat from the surrounding air and using it to heat the water in a storage tank. The process is similar to how a refrigerator works, but in reverse. Instead of cooling the air, heat pump water heaters use a heat pump to transfer heat from the air to the water, thus raising its temperature. To learn more about this innovative and energy-efficient system, visit our Heat Pump Water Heater page.
No water heater is going to last forever. Advances in technology have helped to make modern water heaters more reliable and long-lasting than ever before, but they all have finite lifespans. Should your water heater fail entirely, or if it is just in need of seemingly constant repairs, give the Atlanta water heater installation team at Quick Action Plumbers a call.
How Do You Know If Your Water Heater is Going Out?
- Your water temperature fluctuates
- Your system is not able to meet your hot water needs
- Your water heater’s tank has started to leak
- Your water pressure has dropped
- You notice rust or corrosion within the tank
- Your water is discolored or cloudy
- Your system no longer produces any hot water
- Your water heater won’t power on
- Your utility bills have continually increased
Our plumbers are more than capable of handling your water heater replacement with the exceptional skill and quality of workmanship that defines all of our plumbing services.
Leave Your Water Heater Replacement Service to the Experts!
If you’re ready to install a new water heater, it’s time to contact a qualified service professional. An expert can make sure that your new water heater is the right size for your home and family, and they will set it up properly and safely. Our team has all of the right tools and experience for the job.
The technicians arrived on time, diagnosed the problem, and completed the job in an hour. Very reasonable price and super friendly. Couldn't ask for more!
We're a team of expert, highly skilled plumbers in Atlanta with over 40 years of combined experience.
PassionateWe believe in protecting and serving our customers one plumbing solution at a time.
ProfessionalOur licensed and uniformed plumbers are polite, on time, and keep your home clean.