Comprehensive Atlanta Water Heater Repair & Installation
Offering Top-Quality Water Heater Services
Can you even imagine life without your water heater? You are probably so used to just opening up the faucet or running the dishwasher and having hot water flow freely that you don’t really give much thought to the role that your water heater plays in your home. Of course, when your water heater is not able to fulfill its role successfully, it is a lot more difficult to ignore. The key to getting the exceptional performance that you need from your water heater, regardless of your particular make or model, is to schedule your water heater installation, repair, maintenance, and replacement services with skilled, experienced Atlanta plumbing professionals.
Call us today at (770) 854-0755 to schedule your Atlanta water heater installation, repair, or another service with our qualified technicians!
Always Schedule Prompt Water Heater Repairs in Atlanta
The worst thing you can do for your water heater is to ignore the signs that it is in trouble. Whether you are frequently running out of hot water, you notice signs of a leak, or your system is simply making odd noises, it is always in your best interest to schedule professional repairs as soon as possible. The longer that you wait to do so, the more likely it becomes that your system will suffer serious damages.
What Would Cause a Hot Water Heater to Stop Working?
- A broken or malfunctioning thermostat
- A faulty pilot light, thermocouple, or electric ignition
- A damaged temperature and pressure relief valve
- An accumulation of minerals and sediment in the tank
- A corroded or rusted anode rod
- A broken dip tube
- A damaged, loosened, or clogged drain valve
- Bacteria growth within the water heater tank
Only a trained Atlanta water heater repair professional can ensure that your system is fixed successfully and that the quality of the work will help to minimize the risk of follow-up repair needs. In order to prevent future breakdowns, be sure to invest in regular maintenance as well as flushing and draining of the water heater to maintain its peformance.
When Should You Replace Your Hot Water Heater?
No water heater is going to last forever. Advances in technology have helped to make modern water heaters more reliable and long-lasting than ever before, but they all have finite lifespans. Should your water heater fail entirely, or if it is just in need of seemingly constant repairs, give the Atlanta water heater installation team at Quick Action Plumbers a call.
How Do You Know If Your Water Heater is Going Out?
- If your water temperature fluctuates
- If your system is not able to meet your hot water needs
- If your water heater’s tank has started to leak
- If your water pressure has dropped
- If you notice rust or corrosion within the tank
- If your water is discolored or cloudy
- If your system no longer produces any hot water
- If your water heater won’t power on
- If your utility bills have continually increased
Our plumbers are more than capable of handling your water heater replacement with the exceptional skill and quality of workmanship that defines our services.
Let Us Handle Your Water Heater Installation or Replacement
No water heater, regardless of how efficiently it should operate or how well-designed and manufactured it may be, is going to function optimally if it is not installed by a trained technician. The water heater must not only be of the right size for your hot water demands, but it must also match your personal user preferences as well. Because of this, it is important to consult with a professional when you need water heater installation in Atlanta or the surrounding areas.
Types of Water Heaters We Can Service:
- Heat Pump Water Heater: You are not going to be able to heat water for use throughout your home for free unless you leave a bucket out in the sunlight to do so. That being said, you can enjoy truly exceptional efficiency in heating water with the use of a heat pump water heater. Contact our Atlanta water heater replacement experts to learn more.
- Tank Water Heater: An old standby, the tank water heater is probably what most people immediately envision when thinking of this particular appliance. Tank water heaters remain incredibly popular, and with good reason. They are rugged, reliable, and now more efficient than previously possible. Just remember that you must hire a professional to service your tank water heater.
- Tankless Water Heater: Do you want to save some space in your home? Are you interested in heating only the water that you need, as you need it? Then you may be the ideal candidate for a tankless water heater. These systems tend to cost more than tank water heaters up front, but their long-term energy savings can offset that cost over time.
Choose Our Team for All Your Water Heater Needs in Atlanta
If your water heater is in need of service, you’ve already found the company to contact. Reading this means that you are just a quick phone call away from working with some of the finest water heater technicians in the industry. Get the most from your water heater service in Atlanta, GA by working with the technicians here at Quick Action Plumbers.
Learn more about our water heater options or any of our Atlanta plumbing services – call us today at (770) 854-0755 to speak to a team member!