Top-Quality Water Heater Service in Greater Atlanta
Can you even imagine life without your water heater? You are probably so used to just opening up the faucet or running the dishwasher and having hot water flow freely that you don’t really give much thought to the role that your water heater plays in your home. Of course, when your water heater is not able to fulfill its role successfully, it is a lot more difficult to ignore.
The key to getting the exceptional performance that you need from your water heater, regardless of your particular make or model, is to schedule your water heater installation, repair, maintenance, and replacement services with skilled, experienced Atlanta plumbing professionals.
The Importance of Scheduling Prompt Water Heater Repair
The worst thing you can do for your water heater is to ignore the signs that it is in trouble. Whether you are frequently running out of hot water, you notice signs of a leak, or your system is simply making odd noises, it is always in your best interest to schedule professional repairs as soon as possible. The longer that you wait to do so, the more likely it becomes that your system will suffer serious damages.
- A broken or malfunctioning thermostat - If your water's temperature isn't responsive to your knob, then it's likely a thermostat that isn't reading the temperature of your water correctly.
- A faulty pilot light, thermocouple, or electric ignition - If your having issues with power and it's an electric water heater, try testing another electrical appliance on the same outlet.
- An accumulation of minerals and sediment in the tank - Snapping or popping sounds are an indication that there's been sediment build up and you should call in our Atlanta water heater repair professionals to clean out your tank.
- A corroded or rusted anode rod - If your water is rusty looking it could just be that your anode rod needs replacing. But if the rust has spread to your tank then you might need water heater replacement.
- A broken dip tube - If you have some cold water in your hot shower, call in our water heater repair team. The dip tube that brings cold water into your unit is cracked and mixing incoming cold water with outgoing "hot" water.
- A damaged, loosened, or clogged drain valve - As combustion creates sediments as a byproduct of heating your water, these minerals can sometimes get into your drain valve and cause a blockage.
- Bacteria growth within the water heater tank- While rare, bacteria growth within the water heater tank should not be taken lightly as we use hot water for cleaning our selves, our clothes and our dishes.
Only a trained Atlanta water heater repair professional can ensure that your system is fixed successfully and that the quality of the work will help to minimize the risk of follow-up repair needs. In order to prevent future breakdowns, be sure to invest in regular maintenance as well as flushing and draining of the water heater to maintain its performance.
Let Us Handle Your Water Heater Installation Service
No water heater, regardless of how efficiently it should operate or how well-designed and manufactured it may be, is going to function optimally if it is not installed by a trained technician. The water heater must not only be of the right size for your hot water demands, but it must also match your personal user preferences as well. Because of this, it is important to consult with a professional when you need water heater replacement in Atlanta.
Types of Water Heaters We Install and Service:
- Heat Pump Water Heater: You are not going to be able to heat water for use throughout your home for free unless you leave a bucket out in the sunlight to do so. That being said, you can enjoy truly exceptional efficiency in heating water with the use of a heat pump water heater. Contact our Atlanta water heater replacement experts to learn more.
- Tank Water Heater: An old standby, the tank water heater is probably what most people immediately envision when thinking of this particular appliance. Tank water heaters remain incredibly popular, and with good reason. They are rugged, reliable, and now more efficient than previously possible. Just remember that you must hire a professional to service your tank water heater.
- Tankless Water Heater: Do you want to save some space in your home? Are you interested in heating only the water that you need, as you need it? Then you may be the ideal candidate for a tankless water heater. These systems tend to cost more than tank water heaters up front, but their long-term energy savings can offset that cost over time.
If your water heater is in need of service, you’ve already found the company to contact. Reading this means that you are just a quick phone call away from working with some of the finest water heater technicians in the industry. Get the most from your water heater service in Atlanta, GA by working with the technicians here at Quick Action Plumbers.
The technicians arrived on time, diagnosed the problem, and completed the job in an hour. Very reasonable price and super friendly. Couldn't ask for more!
We're a team of expert, highly skilled plumbers in Atlanta with over 40 years of combined experience.
PassionateWe believe in protecting and serving our customers one plumbing solution at a time.
ProfessionalOur licensed and uniformed plumbers are polite, on time, and keep your home clean.