Providing Fast, Reliable 24 Hour Plumbing
Nobody wants to have something go wrong with their home's plumbing. But why do plumbing problems always seem to go out of their way and occur at the most inconvenient times of the day or night? You don’t want to have to wait until the local plumber’s work hours start at 9 a.m. on Monday before you receive the help you need to stop that gushing leak or the clogged sinks all around your home. That’s where Quick Action Plumbers comes in. We are one of the top-rated full-service plumbing companies in the area, and we provide quality 24 hour plumbing service. You don’t have to worry when a plumbing emergency suddenly strikes at 2 a.m. on Saturday night; our skilled emergency plumbers in Atlanta are standing by ready with all the training and equipment necessary to solve your problem.
What Is Considered a Plumbing Emergency?
You don’t want to call for emergency plumbing in Atlanta if you don’t need to. But on the other hand, it’s also hard to tell when a repair is something that must have immediate attention or not. A good rule of thumb is simply to go with your gut: it’s much better to be safe when it comes to issues with your residential 24 hour plumbing.
Types of Plumbing Emergencies:
- No water: If you aren’t receiving water from any tap or fixture in your house, first make sure that it isn’t a municipal issue by checking with your neighbors to see if they are experiencing similar problems. If the problem affects your house alone, call for professional plumbers immediately.
- A burst pipe: This is a problem that often occurs and it’s a nasty incident that can threaten to damage your home. Make sure you know where the shut–off valve for the water is, and then call an emergency plumbing service in Atlanta.
- Multiple blocked drains around the house: A single clogged drain is usually something that doesn’t require emergency attention. But when multiple drains around your home are refusing to drain, you may have a serious problem down in the sewer system that should have professionals working on it as soon as possible.
- Water heater leaks: Water heater leaks are often caused by corrosion, faulty valves, or over pressurized tanks. If you notice a leak from your water heater, it is important to shut off your water and contact an emergency plumber immediately, as these leaks can cause further damage to the system and your home.
- Sewer backups: Sewer backups occur when there is a blockage in the sewer line that prevents wastewater from flowing out of your home. This can cause sewage to back up into your home, which can lead to serious health hazards.
- Faulty sump pumps. A damaged or broken sump pump will struggle to properly remove water from your home, which can lead to serious flooding problems in your basement or crawl space. So, if you notice your system malfunctioning, don’t hesitate to contact the pros at Quick Action Plumbers.
- Gas leaks: A gas leak is a dangerous problem that can occur if there is a break in the gas line that allows gas to escape into your home. Gas leaks can harm your health and potentially cause a fire, so it is important to shut off the gas, evacuate your home immediately, and call in our 24 hour plumbing company if you suspect a leak.
What to Do in a Plumbing Emergency?
No matter the plumbing emergency you are facing, always approach it with caution since plumbing issues can cause serious damage if not handled properly. That’s why it is important to take quick action, to avoid the damaging consequences to your plumbing system and property, by promptly calling a professional from Quick Action Plumbers for assistance. Once our 24-hour emergency plumber arrives, we will help identify where the issue is occurring in your home, the cause of the plumbing problem, as well as a careful assessment of what needs to be done to avert disaster. We are trained in assessing plumbing emergencies and can put your mind at ease by swiftly providing reliable services that minimize further damage or additional problems.
How Much Is an Emergency Plumber?
Depending on the plumbing emergency you are experiencing, as well as the severity and location of the problem, the cost of service can vary significantly – for example, fixing a sump pump that isn’t working properly would most likely cost less than repiping your home after a pipe has burst. The cost to hire a 24 hour plumbing team is typically contingent upon the complexity of the repair and scope of work required, if any parts need to be replaced, labor, and other such factors. Additionally, how a company charges for the service, whether it be a flat rate or hourly rate, can also influence the cost. To find out more, feel free to contact our team today!
If you are in need of a 24-hour plumber in Atlanta, don’t look any further—Quick Action Plumbers is here to help you. Our emergency plumbing repair pros not only answer our phones day and night, but we respond fast, just like our name states. We will have an expert team, with a fully-stocked van, out to help you as soon as possible.
It doesn’t matter the size of the emergency; you can depend on us to have the work done and put your worries to rest. Make us your one-stop plumbing shop.
The technicians arrived on time, diagnosed the problem, and completed the job in an hour. Very reasonable price and super friendly. Couldn't ask for more!
We're a team of expert, highly skilled plumbers in Atlanta with over 40 years of combined experience.
PassionateWe believe in protecting and serving our customers one plumbing solution at a time.
ProfessionalOur licensed and uniformed plumbers are polite, on time, and keep your home clean.